Earache

Earache is particularly common in children. Bacteria, mainly Streptococcus pneumoniae, have built up to a high level. Zap them. They were probably introduced by some larger parasite. But why did they multiply and thrive in your child’s ear? There must have been food for them and protection from the immune system. Probably the Eustachian tubes are full of mucous, providing habitat. The mucous is present because some air toxin is irritating the sensitive linings. Clean up the air: not just asbestos, fiberglass, formaldehyde, freon, and arsenic, but perfumes, fragrant school supplies, potpourri.

Being housebound, as in winter, makes the air-toxin problem worse. Use summer time to strengthen your child for the winter— spend summer outdoors. Always wash hands a lot. Stay away from moldy food. Give small doses of niacin (25 mg., niacin thins mucous so it can run away) along with vitamin C (250 mg.) at bedtime.

Putting in “tubes” is a short term solution that is better than perpetually staying on antibiotics, but neither should be necessary.

To hasten healing, as soon as earache is suspected put room temperature olive oil in both ears, tug the earlobe to let bubbles out, and stopper them with cotton wool salvaged from vitamin bottles (other types are polluted with mercury). Put on a light bat that covers the ears.
When adults get earache, the Streps are hiding under tooth fillings and in gallstones. Clean up these two sources and zap.

Drinking non sterile milk adds Salmonellas and Shigellas to the Strep ear infection! Small wonder milk is thought to make people mucousy. The ears must now battle them, too. Even a few bacteria consumed in milk can start a whole colony if bowel bacteria have been disturbed by antibiotics. If your child has become “allergic” to milk or gets mucousy, remove cheese and ice cream–not milk–from the diet. Even cheese can be eaten if baked as in pizza or casseroles. Milk must be boiled. Try to reduce the child’s Salmonella sensitivity by avoiding unnecessary
antibiotics. Keep immunity high by avoiding moldy food!