Burning sensations in the skin let you know that nerves are involved. Mercury is the most common offender. Mercury may have started the trek of a host of other toxins as well into your nervous system: pesticide, automotive chemicals, household chemicals, fragrance and even food chemicals. Some people can get a burning sensation after a car trip, some when exposed to perfume, some when walking down the soap aisle in a grocery store. When the affected nerves don’t go to skin but instead go to an organ like toes, you might feel a toe cramp or finger cramp instead. Remove your mercury sources.
Burning skin is an ancient malady—maybe even the basis of concepts like “hell.” St. Anthony’s fire was caused by ergot (food fungus) ingestion. Molds don’t necessarily come singly. Maybe other mold toxins can go to your nerves, too (see Moldy Food, page 381). Maybe the mold toxins interfere with pantothenic acid used by your body, because giving pantothenate (500 mg three times a day) can sometimes relieve the condition and, of course, this is good for your body.
Monosodium glutamate (MSG) can cause burning, especially of the face and lips. Sometimes swelling occurs too. MSG is used as a flavor enhancer. It was found decades ago to be a brain toxin and was taken out of baby food. But what about adults? Especially those who already have a brain problem. Throw it all out of your kitchen. Ask at restaurants which foods have it.
Numbness has a similar cause. Numbness of fingers or feet has become quite common since thallium and mercury toxicity has spread so widely.
If you have burning and numbness, can multiple sclerosis (MS) be far away? Remove all the metal in your dentalware immediately, replacing with composite (see Dental Cleanup, page 409). Hopefully, your immune system is still strong enough to clear the bacteria growing around the metal and in pockets in the jaw. Check and clean cavitations. Start your jaw healing with the milk, magnesium, vitamin D diet. Use thioctic acid to help clear your tissues of remaining metal (3 to 6 a day).
The most common nervous system bacterium is Shigella. Its beginning can already be seen in cases of burning and numbness. It is deeply entrenched in cases of MS. Three kinds of Shigella are readily obtainable on slides: Shigella dysenteriae, Shigella flexneri, Shigella sonnei. Shigella flex causes depression and irritability. All can cause gas and bloating. Zapping doesn’t kill all of them because they inhabit the bowel. You must empty your
bowels frequently, two or three times a day. And do the Bowel Program until all symptoms are gone. Be very careful not to put contaminated dairy food in your mouth again. Boil all milk products. They must be at boiling point for 10 seconds. This includes cheese, cottage cheese, buttermilk and regular milk. Eat only home made yogurt or home made buttermilk. Butter and whipping cream need this treatment, too. Never use raw dairy products.
Nana Hughes, 48, had numbness of the whole right arm, hand and right side of her head; it was particularly bad in the last four months. She was toxic with PCBs, titanium and dysprosium (paint). She was on thyroid, XantacTM (for stomach) and chlorazipate medicines. We also found dog heartworm (she had chest pain
over the heart). She started on the parasite program, stopped using nail polish, and stopped all detergents for dishes or laundry. In three weeks her numbness was greatly reduced. She still had titanium buildup from dental metal (a partial bridge). See ing she was on the right track, she stopped use of MSG in her food, switched from concocted beverages to milk and cut down on her smoking. She brought her arm pretty near to normal.
Maria Santana, 45, had numbness in both arms; they would tingle and “go to sleep” a lot. It was spreading to one leg. Her muscles were toxic with thallium. It was in some very old pesticide, still effective and still in use in the house. It was also in the well water, probably, from pesticide seepage. She went off all commercial body products, did a kidney cleanse and killed parasites. She had difficulty getting rid of Prosthogonimus but in two months she had everything cleaned up. Her legs, arms, sleep problem, urinary tract
problems were all gone and she could focus on her last problem, digestion.
Candy Donaldson, 44, had numbness from her shoulder to the wrist of one arm, it started a year ago. She was toxic with iridium, lithium and vanadium from a gas leak. She was advised to stop caffeine
use and switch to milk (her calcium level was low: 9.0 mg/DL) and a magnesium tablet (300 mg daily). Her triglycerides were high, implying a kidney problem. She had urate and phosphate crystals in her kidney. She decreased the phosphate in her diet (meat, nuts, grains, soda pop) and started the kidney cleanse. When the gas leak was fixed, both her lithium and vanadium toxicity disappeared. In six weeks she had also killed parasites and her periods
became regular for the first time. An ovarian cyst had disappeared, too, as checked by ultrasound. Soon her PMS was gone, including hot flushes. After four months she had done three liver cleanses and suddenly her numbness improved. After a few more there was no numbness at all.
If cleaning cavitations brings you immediate improvement you know that these bacteria were part of the problem. Have them checked again if problems return; dental bacteria are notorious for returning. If kidney cleansing makes it worse for a day and then better, you know kidney bacteria are partly responsible. If liver cleanses (page 552) make matters worse for a day and then better, you know bacteria are entrenched in the liver.
Continue cleansing until none of these sources exist any longer. Kill all bacteria at least once a week electronically. Burning and numbness can be cured, not just arrested. In other words, your nerves can be cleaned up and healed.