Seven Essential Questions to Ask Your Supplier of Dr. Clark supplements:
- Do you manufacture your product inhouse?
- Do you contract out ANY of your productions?
- Do you use any additives or flow agents, such as magnesium stearate, caramel coloring or silicon dioxide in ANY of your products?
- Do you screen incoming raw materials for identity, microbiology and heavy metals in accordance to cGMP regulations?
- Does your company operate their own in-house laboratory?
- Does your company own and operate their own ICP? (used to detect heavy metals)
- Do you test your products on the Syncrometer?
Dr. Clark was very concerned about people having access to pure water and pure products and for this reason published the names of the companies she had good experiences with. For your safety and convenience she listed the names and addresses of those companies in the sources in her books.
Beware of informational sites that refer you to a limited list of suppliers. We strongly suspect the referrals are picked because of financial reasons only – not because of superior products and services.
We do not refer you to any companies selling products.