Anthony Stephens Parotid Gland Cancer

Anthony Stephens, sixty-nine, had a lump that measured 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 in., outer dimensions, on the right side of his face, at the angle of the jaw just in front of the ear lobe. It was a tumor of the parotid gland, one of our salivary glands. At first it was thought to be a dental abscess. But an oral surgeon thought it was a tumor and referred him back to his doctor. Such tumors are notorious for growing right back after they are removed. His MRI dated September 5, shows it clearly.

Parotid tumor, Sept. 5.

He decided not to get it biopsied and surgically removed. So by the time he arrived, he had already been on the parasite killing, isopropyl alcohol-free regimen for seven weeks. He was also on the “macrobiotic diet.” And, indeed, when he arrived in Mexico he tested Negative for isopropyl alcohol and ortho-phospho-tyrosine (malignancy). But why didn’t the tumor shrink during these weeks? The answer will be clearer as we follow his progress.
He arrived on October 2. His toxin test was done the first day after arrival. Promptness in testing for home toxins is essential because toxins disappear from the body quickly, in days! It showed the following at the “whole body”: Negative for isopropyl alcohol, wood alcohol, benzene, xylene, arsenic, aluminum, asbestos, nickel, cobalt, thallium and patulin. Copper was Negative in general, but Positive when I checked the parotid. Toxins present were cadmium, formaldehyde, lead, beryllium, mercury, and CFCs. The pathogen picture was worse. Negative for two species of salmonella, but Positive for Salmonella typhimurium, one shigella, staphylococcus, and E. coli. In addition he was tested for seven common fungus varieties; he was Positive for five, including Aspergillus, in his parotid gland.
He was also Positive for fibroblast growth factor (FGF) and fibronectin at the parotid, made by Fasciola stages (not Fasciolopsis) and bacteria.
We started with an intensive bacteria killing program in the intestine. He was given Lugol’s iodine to take 4 times a day to kill salmonella, as well as
the Bowel Program. And, of course, he would continue with the parasite program, both herbal and zapping.
He was given cysteine, taurine, and methionine to detoxify formaldehyde buildup. He was started on the freon removal program, and instructed to reduce bacterial and fungal growth in the intestine with a series of daily enemas. It consisted of I quart very warm water with 4 tsp. black walnut tincture extra strength added. At the same time, he would take 1 tsp. by mouth in water. This would kill the parasites hidden in the intestinal contents.
His blood test showed very little damage yet, either from the tumor or from the toxins causing the tumor.
His blood sugar was much too low (62), and T.p. was too high. This was the beginning evidence for cobalt and vanadium toxicity. Even tiny amounts of these, not even detected at the initial “whole body” test would, nevertheless, seek out the vital organs.
Tumors of the mouth and throat can be very swift and so disfiguring! It was reassuring to see his triglycerides and cholesterol high enough to see him safely through this ordeal.
Anthony was meticulous with his total program even while away for the next twelve days. Upon his return, the parotid tumor was already shrinking and actually draining on the inside. He had not started dental work yet! Just killing bacteria, parasites, and fungus evidently was enough. He could stop the enema routine and simply take the parasite herbs once a week.
Again he had to leave, this time for four weeks, returning November 15. The parotid tumor could no longer be seen. His cheek was flat. Most of the dental metal was out-but not all of it-and replaced with plastic. He was Negative, now, for Staphylococcus aureus, dental bacteria. He tested Negative consistently for isopropyl alcohol, benzene, and wood alcohol. He received no IV therapy or extra supplements. Evidently, getting rid of bacteria in his mouth and reducing those in the intestine had empowered his immune system to clean it all up again.
Three weeks later he returned again to relate how he had passed a tape worm of the long variety common in horses and cattle. It was after taking Rascal, a popular anti-tapeworm herbal mixture. We immediately tried to ,’mop up” after it with 8 tsp. of black walnut tincture extra strength since the scolex can be very hard to kill. This was followed by 3 niacinamide tablets, (500 mg each) then another dose of 8 tsp. black walnut tincture extra strength followed by zapping. We feared the scolex was still present somewhere. He then left for three months, taking his new lifestyle with him.

Oct. next year. Lump used to stick out 2 cm on R.
On March 6 of the next year he returned for a follow-up. His face looked perfectly normal, but malonic acid was Positive at the parotid gland. By now we were using coenzyme Q1O to kill buried tapeworm stages; he required 5 grams. He was also given glutathione for one week. After this he felt noticeably better, although he had not felt ill before. Malonate was now Negative at the parotid gland. He left for home.
By September, we were aware of the presence of malonic and maleic acids in dental plastic. We let him know he was at risk from his new plastic fillings. He hurried back in October. His toxin test now showed he had not only malonic acid buildup, but benzene, isopropyl alcohol, wood alcohol, E. coli, shigella, asbestos, cadmium, cobalt, mercury, vanadium, and aflatoxin! But staphylococcus and clostridium were missing due to his earlier dental cleanup; this probably saved him from a recurrence of his parotid tumor. He arrived October 1O, still with a perfectly smooth contour to his face.
He had 17 plastic fillings in his mouth to be tested. Three of these were Positive for copper, cobalt, vanadium, and malonates. (We did not suspect carcinogenic dyes yet.) We determined this by filing each tooth with an emery board, then testing the emery board electronically. His blood test of October 10 reflects the new toxins in his mouth, carried for one year.
The red blood cell level is now higher than before switching to plastic, showing that his body is now deprived of oxygen due to cobalt and vanadium toxicity. He was also making too many white blood cells (11,800). Calcium had begun to drop due to toxins in the parathyroid gland. And the phosphorus level was now too low. The iron level was also dropping.
His 3 toxic plastic fillings were replaced.

Summary: Before leaving this time, he agreed to pose for our camera with his beautifully flat cheeks.
This may still not be the final step to be taken for Anthony, but he understands the power of nature and the feebleness of research or medicine and may act in time. We wish him well.
Post Script from Anthony, December 4.
“The next routine appointment with my regular, allopathic doctor produced this exchange: Dr.: ‘Did you have surgery?’ Anthony: ‘No, I did not want surgery so I went offshore, alternative.’ He dropped the subject and we moved on to other matters.” We also received a letter a year later, and again almost a year after that reassuring us that there had been no recurrence.

Anthony Stephens 10/3 10/10 next year
RBC 4.4 5.32
WBC 9,000 11,800
PLT 293
glucose 62 89
BUN 20 15
creatine 0.9 1.0
sodium 143 138
potassium 4.1 4.0
chloride 105 105
calcium 9.3 9.0
phosphorus 4.3 2.6
T.p. 7.8 6.9
albumin 4.8 4.7
globulin 3.0 2.2
T.b. 0.7 0.6
alk phos 70 71
LDH 157 149
GGT 31
AST (SGOT) 21 19
ALT (SGPT) 29 1.0
uric acid 5.5 4.4
iron 97 69
triglycerides 178 212
cholesterol 272 224

Comments are closed.