The Bowel Program
Bacteria are always at the root of bowel problems, such as pain, bloating and gassiness. They cannot be completely killed by zapping, because the high frequency current does not penetrate the bowel contents.
The worst bowel bacteria are the Salmonellas, Shigellas, and E. coli because they have the ability to grow in the rest of your body. One reason bowel bacteria are so hard to eradicate is that we are constantly re-infecting ourselves by keeping a supply on our hands and under our fingernails. The second reason is that the bacteria are themselves infected by onco-viruses and carry radioactive particles that give them protection from your WBCs.
1. The first thing to do is improve sanitation. Use 70% (approx.) grain alcohol in a spray bottle at the bathroom sink, or Lugol’s iodine, one drop per cup water. Sterilize your hands after bathroom use and before meals by spraying or dipping them.
2. Take Lugol’s solution, six drops in ½ cup water 4 to 6 times daily. This is specifically for Salmonella, which is responsible for at least half of all bowel distress. If your Lugol’s solution is only 2% iodine, as in Veggie Wash, use 10 drops.
3. Use turmeric (6 capsules, 3 times daily). This is the common spice, which I find helps against Shigella, as well as E. coli. Expect orange colored stool.
4. Use fennel (6 capsules, 3 times daily). Take turmeric and fennel, one after the other and 5 minutes after Lugol’s for fastest relief.
5. Take four digestive enzyme capsules all together, any variety.
6. Take 1 tsp. tincture or 2 capsules freeze-dried Black Walnut Hull, preferably at bedtime.
7. Do a Lugol’s-turmeric enema or a Lugol’s-turmeric-fennel enema once a day. Do them one right after the other using a Fleet bottle and 2 capsules of each herb. Use 10 drops Lugol’s first (see page 589).
8. If you are constipated, take Cascara Sagrada, an herb. Start with one capsule a day, use up to maximum on label. Take extra magnesium (300 mg. magnesium oxide powder, two or three a day), and drink a cup of hot water (flavored is fine) upon rising in the morning. This will begin to regulate your elimination. Constipation is usually caused by Clostridium botulinum, which makes its own chemicals in your colon to inhibit the neurotransmitters there. These are the normal driving force for intestinal movement. Use betaine hydrochloride capsules, three with each meal, to keep Clostridium out of your colon. Constipation can also be caused by other bowel bacteria. Certain drugs, such as morphine or similar painkillers produce constipation as a side-effect. You must work hard to be sure you expel bowel contents at least once a day…if necessary, with an enema.
There are more ways to empty the bowels. For some people, Senna tea works well. For others ½ cup prune juice works fine. For still others, milk of magnesia or Epsom salts work well. Finally, for immediate action, a glycerin suppository works in 15 minutes. These are available at all pharmacies. Be sure all items are sterilized.
With this powerful approach, even a bad bacterial problem should clear up in two days. If it doesn’t, you are feeding them their special requirements. They all require special heavy metals (see page 328). This is like fanning flames. Test all your dishes and cookware for seeping heavy metals with a conductivity indicator. Throw out all stored food in your refrigerator. It may have bacteria. Eat only ozonated, frozen or sonicated food. Keep your own hands sanitary. Keep fingernails short. Do not put fingers in mouth. Your tummy can feel flat, without gurgling, and your mood can be good. Remember, cancer is not the cause of your bowel problems. You ate polluted food and nurtured the bacteria.
It may take all the remedies listed. Afterwards, sanitize all your food, put hydrochloric acid drops in all your food, and eat out of non-seeping dishes. Test all supplements and drops for Salmonella and E. coli.